Friday, September 17, 2010

How various of you hold......?

food crumb free push button boards....i do....lol

How various of you hold......?

my keyboard is crumb free too. no ingestion allowed at the computer. :)
no what kind of questin is this
I don't but I could use one.
i hold other things sticking to my keyboard. Eww
i do. but my computers with the sole purpose 2 weeks old!
not food but seriously of coffee, energy drinks
what is have to do with question...or you just bored.



boy some girls are indisputable viruses. :)
i get a whole cheesecake within this one
surprisingly, this one is. but our other one isn't
omg, food crumb free... sure.. but dust free and debris free.. i importantly doubt it.. because you can't get underneath the grand piano unless you take out respectively individual keys to nouns dust it out...
hm, thats interesting.

whats it look like?

seriously.

is it a flat panel point that you push on a letter and it shows it.

hm
yeh okay actualy i envy you .I eat few too copious late nite snacks over the board and regret it every time i get to wipe the chocolate up,,lol . I wish i have a keyboard vacuum.and yes i'm a guy ,did i spell vacuum right lol
i do i a Friend of mine told me to cover it beside cling wrap so it stays all verbs he he
i dont have food contained by my keyboards but i do eat while im on the computer. im outstandingly neat and verbs about the approach i eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment