Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you restore your health missing frozen disk space?

I hold a 60 GB hard disk. I freshly reformatted my PC and I was surprised to see that I just have around 17 GB free space. I tried using disk cleanup but it wasn't competent to free that much space. I tried selecting adjectives the files in my unyielding disk and it showed that it's size is actually around 4 GB. If i'm truly using 4 GB and have 17 GB free space, what happen to the other 39 GB? Is there a instrument to recover it?

How do you restore your health missing frozen disk space?

this is probably not it because it sounds close to you know what you're talking going on for, but just contained by case...is your drive partitioned?
Go to control panel, consequently performance and upholding, then progress to administrative tools, then select disk government. Hopefully you can see the 'unallocated space' which is the one the OS can't see. You should then format near NTFS and it will come on.
you change your operating system... if the problem exist contact your administrator...

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment