Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How should I know My pictographic card Name/Model?

I've installed window media Center Edition and adjectives the things went resourcefully. But when I wanted to install my clear card driver from it's cd, it just have drivers for windows 98/ME/2000.

So I thought I'd better download the driver for Windows MCE. But I didn't know what the christen of graphic card be! I even opend my case and took out the pictographic card, but nothing be written on it. The I installed Dr.Hardware. it gave me for a time help and I implied that my card is ATI then. But don't know exactly what the model is!



If I want to install the apropriate driver, I should know the Model/Name. Could u HELP me?

How should I know My pictographic card Name/Model?

To find the symbolic card model, go to start>run> type contained by dxdiag>then dance to display tab



Why the hell did someone give me the thumbs down? I told him exactly what he needed to do to find the model of his pictographic card. That one hurt.
The only item I can think of is to run lspci -v lower than a Linux shell. There are plenty of Linux live cds out there, you can burn it, use it once, and throw it away once you own your info. Once again that's lspci -v in Linux using a command prompt, or terminal. The most adjectives terminal is xterm if you get stuck looking for it. You can run xterm by pressing alt+f2 within most Linux shells.
MCE is the same as window XP, so this is the type you should be looking for. Run DXDIAG by going to Start -> Run -> type in DXDIAG and after go to the display tab after launching the program. This will relay you.


No comments:

Post a Comment