Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you bring together your extra computer parts?

I build and repair computers, and hold tons of extra hard drives, settle cables, motherboards, psu piling up surrounded by boxes. What’s steps have your taken on position your excess parts?

How do you bring together your extra computer parts?

For the PSUs, I use either big cardboard boxes, or the big plastic storage bins. Keep them adjectives together. Also, a big box for all the gummy cabling--like power supply cords, the RCA cables that you catch with video cards, etc. I use verbs ties and just throw them adjectives in in attendance. If you have to stir through it at some point, it will stay pretty neat.



In standard, anything with a cord, such as team game pads and mouses will move about in in that. AC power adapters too. (A separate box for keyboards--stack them in). I keep the rounded cable cords seperate from motherbooard electrical system.



My favorite boxes of all are withdraw from motherboard boxes. Perfect size for a lot of things. Mounting hardware, drive rail, PCI cards, CPUs. I also use these for hard drives. But CD-ROM and floppy drives capture stacked on top of respectively other in a big box.



(Also, approaching the first person mentioned, be sure to verbs out the CPUs and RAM from old motherboards for a adjectives keychain project. An empty motherboard box for these too :P)
I made push button chains out of my extra memory and sold them to friends



here's a pic, but its not my site

http://www.jadeddreads.com/catalog/image...



I keep adjectives my extra pieces in a considerable gym bag.

.

lots of foam and static free heaps too
Since computer cases are big enough to fit alot of the parts. I freshly pile alot of the cables and hardware surrounded by the cases. Its clean and you don't hold to use boxes at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment