Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do you attain pictures on Kodak Easyshare to walk into My Documents or My Pictures or something?

I'm not discussion about the camera, I'm conversation about the software. If I stretch out the Kodak Easyshare program, I can view the pictures, but I hold no idea how to verbs them to a file on my computer... There are more or less 250 pictures I want to get, but when I overt the Kodak Pictures file, I just have 133 pictures surrounded by there!! I can't use the software to upload the pics; I have to drag 400 pictures one by one to a file, and it seem to work, except when I tried to open it again, near were singular 133 pics in nearby! Anyway, if I have pictures on Kodak Easyshare (the program), how do I catch it to My Pictures or something?

BTW there's no Save As on the Program...

How do you attain pictures on Kodak Easyshare to walk into My Documents or My Pictures or something?

right click

choose save as

presently...since this won't work for you...right click

choose view imitation then right click and choose set free as

or even send to: desktop

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment