Friday, September 17, 2010

How plentiful Ghz on a Duo core and a Duo Core 2 would be pious for games?

Games approaching GTA, True Crimes (free roaming ones)

How plentiful Ghz on a Duo core and a Duo Core 2 would be pious for games?

I have the 1.66ghz core duo, and it runs everything I ask it to. It handle BF2 easily, and FSX, which is a massive program.

Ive built slightly a few core 2 duo rigs, from 2-2.6ghz, and they are all incredibly powerful, and when combined with a sata 2 firm drive, they fly.

The any of the core 2 duo's will do, trust me.

You should concentrate more on your video card, And it would be alot smarted to go next to a moe expensive video card over going with a 2.6ghz or high Core 2 duo.

The 6600gt and X1600 are the lowest cards you should go next to, I have both, and also hold a 8500gt and 8600gt, and recommend both, particularly the 8600gt, which score about 10,000 within 3dmark, the same as the 7950gt.
I can not narrate on a Duo Core, simply because I don't even mess with them. However any Core 2 Duo would be enough for both of those games. HOWEVER you must also consider your video card and memory. Those are 2 more primary factors contained by running games on computers.
The most important item is your graphic card... I'm sure that any Core Duo would work fine... they are extremely promptly.


No comments:

Post a Comment