Friday, September 17, 2010

How does this custom computer look>?

I simply put this on ebay yesterday and I want to see what you guys thing going on for it, here is a link http://cgi.ebay.ca/custom-computer-intel...

How does this custom computer look>?

Ewwww

Just kid.

I guess it looks ok.

I'm not very honourable at buying a pc, I've already be screwed by gateway and now dell, they both suck because they both fabrication and are lazy.

I meditate I'll find a personal pc builder subsequent time.
Doing a little cross-marketing eh... Is this kosher beside RunQA.com s?
not to bad but that power supply is too small. and the graphics card is low close so it will not handle high-ranking resolution gaming.
For custom made, here is my minimum spec:



4GB RAM

LightScribe DVD Double Layer burner

Extra fans within chassis

Optional Windows Vista 64, as specified by customer

Custom picked user software



I would go next to a non-gaming, low power video card, if the customer had no gaming requirements. Of course, it would be Vista compliant. You see, why burn up more drive than you need.



I am not a huge enthusiast of ASUS anymore. I think that I would budge with BioStar. You see, BioStar's BIOS does a better living at detecting BAD RAM. ASUS would just agree to you CRASH and BURN.



Good luck and Happy Computing!
Well i think if you are looking to put up for sale on ebay then you must look at some specific things approaching a gaming computer, the usual one won't do. As with this one, i surmise latest games next to high requirements might merely struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment