Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to grasp Vista on a XP desktop?

I own a XPS 410 with

2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo>>

2 GB Ram

160 GB Hard Drive

XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)



Can I obtain Vista on my computer by partitioning hard drive..ive hear of this but dont know how to do this..and is my computer going to have any padding...is my computer ready for it (like a considerable enough tough drive)

I also have another external USB 80 GB Hard Drive...if to be exact needed.



Can you please give me a dutiful link or if you are caring enough please explain it to me...

How to grasp Vista on a XP desktop?

i wouldn't do it because i ponder your comp will become slow. remember vista uses a lot of memory and have compatibility problems.
Well, if Windows Vista is the same installing process as XP, you'll know how to install it without have need of of partitioning your HD. That way, if it turns out that Vista doesn't run smoothly on your PC, you can simply revert to XP.



The key catch for Vista users is that it requires 1GB of RAM to even start up and run, but because you hold 2 GB, you should be fine on that part.



Finally, you call for to remember that for gaming, Vista eats up 1GB of RAM (512mb for rough Vista) and the memory that REMAINS is what is left for gaming. So if you hold 2GB RAM and Vista Premium, you won't be able to play a team game that requires 2GB, you'll have to upgrade to 3 or 4GB.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html...



pg

private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment