Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do you flash your Bios??

Computer will restart if i widen any program or game that uses greatly of Ram. Microsoft error message tells me its to update my Bios... i can run fire Fox but not a cad program or Graw 2... requirement help

How do you flash your Bios??

You appear to enjoy a BIOS that is so old-fashioned that it limits the amount of memory it will adopt. Go to the BIOS manufacturer's website and follow their very simple directions for flashing. Be aware that if it screw up during the download and flashing, your computer may not run again. That always made me weaken.



Keep in mind that I enjoy never heard of any flashing failing but the sites other warn in the order of that so I guess it is rare but possible.
Be painstaking flashing your BIOS, if you do it incorrectly or select the wrong BIOS, it will render your computer inoperable. Normally, you download the BIOS and follow directions, some require a floppy, some will just install after double clicking on it and restarting the computer.
Sounds risky to me... Maybe you should purely dig weighty and get a hot computer. Thats what I would do.

game rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment