Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to Get Midi From Pc to the ivories?

I only got a YAMAHA YPT-400 and I cannot integer out how to get the musicsoft program to dispatch midis to my keyboard. It is supposed to but say that the the instrument cannot be communicated with..however When I play a midi from my medium player to my piano....it works, it just will not convey to the keyboard.Do I hold the settings wrong somewhere? please help!

How to Get Midi From Pc to the ivories?

This adjectives depends on the hardware you are using as a MIDI interface. There may be an issue with what MIDI guide you are using. You may be able to progress it on the keyboard, or you might call for to go into the program you are playing MIDI files next to in instruct to change the transport channel. Without any more information, I'm afraid I can't be any more accepting. MIDI is pretty straight-forward, though. Just make sure that the channel match and the cable are plugged into the right.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment