Friday, September 17, 2010

How much difference surrounded by performing (in games) will I sense between a 2.6 ghz p4 and a 2.4 ghz core 2 quad?

How much difference surrounded by performance (in games) will I mind between a 2.6 ghz p4 and a 2.4 ghz core 2 quad?



I do mainly online gaiming (supcom, unreal, partly life 2, and adjectives games I'm especially interested in(crysis, alan wake)).



And I also do audio recording/editing/soft synths



How much of a difference will I notice contained by the 2 things I use my computer for?

How much difference surrounded by performing (in games) will I sense between a 2.6 ghz p4 and a 2.4 ghz core 2 quad?

none .. zero .. zilcho ... its adjectives in the card the memory speed and the harddrive speed .. processor u would involve a benchmark to tell the difference and even consequently unless ur comparing a p3 to a core2duo u wont notice much ... the solely thing would be if u needed to do an intensive video conversion at the same time as playing a activity a multicore would be for you ..
You will see a difference but it wont be one that would make or break your gaming or nouns editing experience. The quad core is so much better at multi tasking than is the pentium 4 but that is mostly the difference between the two. If you really want good gaming and polite audio editing than get a nice video card and a nice nouns card and dont spend the money on the processor. Those two parts are more important but if you own the money definitely catch the quad core because it doesn out perform the pentium 4 but isnt as critical in what you want to do as other parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment